All people who use Paydayloans.co.uk are subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below. People or businesses registered in the directory, or who have a profile with the website are subject to further Member Terms and Conditions.
1. This website is owned and managed by the SiteFinders Net Ltd. (SFN), Technology House, Sir William Lyons Road, University of Warwick Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7EZ
2. For the purposes of these conditions, the term ‘Website’ and ‘We’ applies to the Website www.Paydayloans.co.uk, which was created and is maintained by SFN and is part of the SiteFinders Network. The term ‘User’ applies to anyone who accesses and uses the Website. ‘Member’ refers to any person or business with an account or who is listed in the directory and has a profile.
3. Any person who logs on to or uses any part of the Website automatically agrees to these Terms and Conditions. Any User who disagrees with any of the Terms and Conditions laid out should not use the Website.
4. Please note that these Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time, without notice, and are not exhaustive.
Using our website
5. The Website has been primarily designed to service accountants, businesses, and the public.
6. Users must not use the Website:
• For any unlawful purpose;
• To create or update other databases or directories or similar;
• To harm, abuse or harass any of the members listed, or to contact them for any purpose other than enquiring about or using their professional services in their capacity as an accountant.
7. Feedback provided by Users about the services provided by a Member listed on the Website will be treated as non-confidential and may be made available to the Member and other third parties (as We see fit), including the general public.
8. Feedback must not be defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, offensive or threatening. Users who wish to make a complaint against a Member listed on this website, must do so through the appropriate channel. (Please see the contact us page to make a complaint about a User, Member or listing.)
9. Approval must be obtained from Paydayloans.co.uk for those wishing to provide online links to the Website. Where such links are permitted, it should not be implied that there is an association with Paydayloans.co.uk or any of its affiliates, where no such association exists.
10. Users must not copy, distribute or download any pictures or text featured on the Website, which remains the property and copyright of the Website (or its Members, in the case of personal profiles).
11. Users agree to indemnify Paydayloans.co.uk (including its directors, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliated companies) against all third party claims and liabilities relating to any breach they make of these Terms and Conditions and/or their use of the Website.
12. The Website is not directly responsible or liable for the services provided by Members listed on the Website, or their actions. Users wishing to make a complaint about a listed Member can do so through the appropriate channels (Please see the contact us page to make a complaint).
13. Members who appear on the Website are responsible for their personal profile and any content or images they upload, and have agreed to the Member Terms and Conditions.
14. We have the authority to moderate or remove information and pictures supplied by members, however We does not spellcheck, approve or necessarily associate Ourself with the content or views Members express within their profile. Users who have a concern regarding the content of an accountant profile featured on the Website should contact Us via the appropriate channels. (Please see the contact us page to alert us to your concerns.)
15. We are not responsible for the content of any third party websites, social media accounts or other resources for which Members have provided a link on the Website.
16. The availability of the Website may be disrupted by telecommunication problems beyond Our control. Occasional downtime may also be necessary for updating, repairing or maintaining the Website, and We have the right to temporarily suspend all, or elements of, the Website, without notice. In all of these instances, We shall not be held liable, for any reason.
17. Paydayloans.co.uk will not be liable for any loss or damages in the event that the User’s computer equipment is affected by a virus or similar caused by using the Website.
18. Paydayloans.co.uk has taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on the Website (which has been written by SFN), however it cannot accept liability for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising.
At SiteFinders Net Limited and Paydayloans.co.uk, we are committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful, safe, online experience possible.
Privacy Codes of Conduct
Because your privacy is important to us, Paydayloans.co.uk will operate by the following four Code of Conducts, as set out by the SiteFinders Network.
Code of conduct 1
Paydayloans.co.uk may ask for information that personally identifies you or allows the Website to contact you (“Personal Information”). Generally this information is requested when registering for a site, when requesting a particular service, or when entering a competition. When possible, the Website will provide you with the means to make sure that your Personal Information is correct and current.
Code of conduct 2
Paydayloans.co.uk and Our necessary service partners use your Personal Information to operate the sites and services and to inform you of new features, services, and products from SiteFinders Net Limited and its affiliates.
Code of conduct 3
If a SiteFinders Net Limited site intends to use Personal Information for a Secondary Use, the SiteFinders Net Limited site will provide you with instructions on how to decline this service. You may also stop the delivery of informational or promotional mail from SiteFinders Net Limited sites by following the instructions on the mail.
Code of conduct 4
If at any time you believe that your contact information has been misused by SiteFinders Net Limited or Paydayloans.co.uk has not adhered to these Codes of Conduct, please notify Us through the contact page and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.
1. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this web site from the United Kingdom mainland. Sitefinders Net Limited makes no representation that any product referred to in the materials on this web site are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. The Sitefinders Net Limited , (“Sitefinders Net Limited”) has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this web site. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Sitefinders Net Limited disclaims all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site.
3. Sitefinders Net Limited shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site.
4. Certain (hypertext) links in this site will lead to web sites, which are not under the control of Sitefinders Net Limited. When you activate any of these you will leave the Sitefinders Net Limited web site and Sitefinders Net Limited has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any web site which is not under the control of Sitefinders Net Limited.
5. These exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Sitefinders Net Limited or any of its employees or agents.
6. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
7. Any framing of this site is prohibited. All links to this site must go to www.Sitefinders.co.uk Please do not link directly to any other pages on this site. SITEFINDERS NET LIMITED cannot accept any responsibility or liability for access to, or the material on, any site which is linked from or to this site.
8. All brand names, product and service names and titles and copyrights used in this site are trademarks, trade names, service marks or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by Sitefinders Net Limited for their use by any person other than such holders and such use may constitute an infringement of the holders’ rights.
9. All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this website are the copyright of Sitefinders Net Limited or its content providers. Permission is granted to users to electronically copy or print portions of this site for their own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without Sitefinders Net Limited’ prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
1.2 You may delete and block all cookies from our Website by changing your browser settings to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Making this change may affect the functionality of our Website and you may not be able to access all or parts of the Website.
2. Our cookies
2.1 Strictly necessary cookies:
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. These include cookies such as __support_check which is used by the Website to store cached images and it expires at the end of each session.
2.2 Tracking cookies and pixels:
• Tracking cookies are used to provide information on the pages that are viewed. This information is anonymous, not shared with anyone else and used on our Website. Tracking cookies set by our Website will be predominantly for Google Analytics and Hitslink.
• Tracking pixels may also be set in emails and banner display advertising to monitor the number of times that an email or banner has been seen. They are not used for any other purpose.
• Cookies may occasionally be used to display some users specific surveys or different versions of a page. We then use analytics to identify which version of a page provides a better user experience.
• Cookies may also be set to see how well certain banners ads are received. This helps to identify how many times an advertisement has been seen, clicked on or downloaded.
• Common cookies you may encounter on our Website are __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, __utmv which are for Google Analytics, or reg_fb_gate and reg_fb_ref which are Facebook cookies. Cookies beginning with hellobar_ are used to show you relevant offers on pages that you are visiting and the cookie expires in 1 year.
We’re a journalistic website and aim to provide the best guides and tips but can’t guarantee to be absolutely perfect, so do note you use the information at your own risk and we can’t accept liability if things go wrong.
The information on the site is not tailored advice to each individual reader, and as such does not constitute financial advice.